My career has spanned many pathway’s covering extensive experience in sales, marketing/business development and as a research specialist with extensive petrochemical industry experience in business development, market research, economic analysis, and the development of business and marketing strategies in polymers and olefins.
Business Advisory Experience
- Industry experience over a 35 year career includes Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Olefins, Specialty PE Polymers, Specialty PP Polymers, Plastomer & Elastomers and Polymer Converting Processes & End-Use Application Markets.
- Project responsibilities included Business Unit Strategies Development, Capital Project Assessments, Polyolefin Technology Management & Assessment, R&D Strategies Development and Corporate & Marketing Strategies.
- Special skills developed and include Project Management, Business Development Planning, Polymer Market Knowledge, Petrochemical Industry Knowledge, Polyethylene Process and Product Technology Expertise, Polypropylene Process and Product Technology Expertise and End-Use Market Knowledge.
- Developed manufacturing cost data and price forecasts for olefins, petrochemical polymers and derivatives both domestic and internationally.
- Connected an international petrochemical company at the highest decision authority level with potential North American olefin and polymer producers for discussions on both short term and long term investment opportunities.
- Have worked on projects in North America, Western Europe, Central Europe, Middle East, India , China, South America and Southeast Asia.
- Prior companies were Cryovac W.R Grace (now Sealed Air Corp.), ExxonMobil Chemical, Koch Chemical, Total Petrochemical, Townsend Solutions, RBI/ICIS Americas Consulting and President/General Manager of Chemical Market Resources, Inc.
- MS Food Science & Technology from LSU at Baton Rouge, LA.
- BS Microbiology from LSU at Baton Rouge, LA.